Saturday, June 28, 2014

Turkey Meatloaf on the menu for the busy home cook

The first three months of this year seem like a blur and we're almost done with half the year. Time flies when you're busy and even when you're not. I took some time off earlier this year to take care of myself and thought I'd spend some time writing, but that went out the window, however it's time to get back to the basics of my writing, about food.


Today I published a modified version of Turkey Meatloaf, you can click on the link to see it in detail. It's simple and a very large recipe that is great, already written as a double recipe - eat one and freeze the other loaf - give it a try. Hubby doesn't like Worcestershire (I could never quite say that word) so I substitute his with A-1 sauce. I've tried other brands but for some reason he likes the A-1, hmmm I wonder if I put some of the Aldi brand steak sauce in his bottle if he'll notice. Shhhh, he doesn't read this blog so I could get away with it - ha. I digress. - ml

Check out my recipes at: Orlando Cooking Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment